Wednesday, January 29, 2014

201, 202/365 - The Benefits of Walking

201/365 - Sleeping Dogs
Let sleeping dogs lie.
202/365 - Cup Noodle Curry
I let the noodles cook for over ten minutes to absorb the soup.
The biggest benefit I get from walking to work and back to my wife's office is not the health benefit. It's the me-time I get.

I have all the  time to think whatever I want. As long as I still maintain a certain awareness of my surroundings so I don't get run over or something.

But I do love the time I take to walk briskly. It gives me time to think about whatever randomness I want. Usually I daydream about where I want my life to go. Usually that ends up with me coming up with plans on how to achieve my goals. Or I just use it as time to see if I have any opportunities I can take advantage of.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)