Thursday, January 02, 2014

175/365 - Last Day of Vacation

175/365 - When the flash fits...
I need to buy some rechargeable batteries for my old flash.
I'll be honest. I had fun during my two weeks vacation. But to be honest, I also miss work. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I'd spent two months being on vacation when I was still jobless.

There is something that is a bit concerning for me. I haven't practiced 3D full time since a few weeks after I left work. Sure I finally modeled a head, but it was still unfinished. I just conquered my weakness of modeling noses and ears.

Once again I have to force myself to find time to practice. I ought to try the Pomodoro Technique my friend Felix shared via Facebook.

I know it will take time to get myself to practice. I accept that. I just have to force myself so I won't be as rusty as I'm expecting myself in 3D.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)