Sunday, January 26, 2014

197, 198, 199/365 - Weekend Roundup

197/365 - Watching food shows on TV
Watching food shows on Food Network Asia...
198/365 - Hamburger Set at Pancake House
... leads me to ordering the hamburger set at Pancake House the next day...
199/365 - Another Day Ends
... and thouroughly enjoying this short, but busy weekend.
The six-day work week is still a big adjustment for me. Nowadays I'm yearning for that extra free day to rest, hang out, or do whatever I please. Still, I can't really complain yet. Sacrifices have to be made in order to get one step closer to the goals I am setting for myself.

I also keep repeating that in order to keep my focus. This is the new path I have chosen, and I am taking all the necessary steps to prevent myself from getting to impatient and frustrated.

Alas, other things are starting to take motion. I have no idea what will happen, but I will be doing my best to make sure myself and whoever needs my help will succeed.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)