Sunday, January 12, 2014

183, 184, 185/365 - Weekend Updates

183/365 - Chashu Ramen
Chashu Ramen from Kenji Tei Ramen House
184/365 - Chicken Burrito
Chicken Burrito from Chihuahua Mexican Grill & Margarita Bar
185/365 - TV Upgrade!
Upgraded the TV in the kitchen from our old CRT to the LCD from the living room.
Haven't posted anything the past few days since I'd been coming home late.

Friday I had dinner with my Mom at Kenji Tei. The ramen was decent for the price. I don't want to sound like a snob, but after having ramen in Japan everything else is just good substitute. But it won't come close to the real thing.

Saturday I had dinner with a few former colleagues at Chihuahua Mexican Grill. We did some catching up on what's going on in our lives, and it made me miss the world of game development a bit. But like I told my friends, it would take an offer I couldn't refuse to get me to go back to game dev.

Today was a relatively busy day. We had to do some extra work this morning. Not that long, but still. Again, I feel very tired in a good way. Changing perspectives really helps a lot. I just hope that eventually I can be a positive influence to others as well.

On a side note, I forgot who recommended it to me, but I did have to pick the type of people I surround myself. The group of people I usually am with now are greatly influencing me on a more positive way of life. And for that, I thank them.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)