Saturday, January 04, 2014

176, 177/365 - First Sick Day, Friday

176/365 - "Flu-like Symptoms"
This is me when I got home from work.
177/365 - Martina and Chula in a tent
Martina and Chula inside a tent in the living room.
Got my first sick day of 2014 yesterday, January 3. I think the aircon at work was too cold and the aircon in the van going home was also too cold.

Going home I had what I will honestly call "flu-like symptoms." I honestly thought I was going to get the flu. I was getting chills, my throat felt like it was going to be swollen, my joints were aching, and I was suddenly drained of all energy.

Thankfully I was able to beat it by drinking some medicine, taking a nice, hot bath, and sleeping earlier than usual.

Actually this morning I was still not sure if I could get up and go to work, but as the morning went on I felt better. And it's a great thing I did. I managed to accomplish a lot of things in the office, and when I got home I was treated to the second photo you see above.

Seeing my daughter smile just washes away all tired feelings in my body.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)