Monday, January 20, 2014

193/365 - Lucky to Get One

193/365 - One Day Late
The promo ended yesterday but we were lucky they let me have one.
I had no plans of getting the planners being offered by the coffee places. To be honest, it was too expensive to buy different kinds of coffee for a planner. True, the quality is nice. But still. Besides, I had gotten a really cheap but useful planner from National Bookstore.

Then when my former colleagues and I met up last January 11 we decided to have coffe in one of the coffee places. They gave me the booklet to get stamps for the planner, and said since the promo was almost over they were giving double stamps. That night I just needed three more stamps and I could have gotten a planner. But I just left the booklet in my bag and forgot about it.

Tonight my wife and I met up in a different branch of the coffee place. She decided to treat me to dinner, and I told her to bring the booklet along when she paid. I wasn't expecting anything, but when she returned lo and behold, a new planner.

I do feel sort of guilty giving up my cheap planner, but this one has more space to write on, so there.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)