Sunday, January 19, 2014

190, 191, 192/365 - Triple Post

190/365 - Cheesecakes
Cheesecakes my wife got for dessert, Jan. 17, 2014.
191/365 - G16's Fisheye Mode
Fooling around with the G16's fisheye feature.
192/365 - Sorta Cleaned Toys
Semi-cleaned my Metal Gear gashapon.
It was a roller coaster end of the week. I had ups and downs. The downs won the battle, but the war is far from over.

I was happy to right things yesterday, ending my work week on a positive note. I used the positive momentum to give my car a nice clean yesterday, and today I decided to give some of my really dirty toys a once over.

My Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons of Liberty gashapon had been collecting years of dust on a shelf in my old room. I dunked them one by one in a small basin of water mixed with dishwashing liquid. Then I rinsed them off in another basin of plain water. I admit it got the dust off, but the sticky residue is still there. Still, it was an achievement that I got them that clean.

Aside from that, I have to give special thanks to a high school classmate of mine who was a big help getting me out of my negative funk. All he did was leave a cryptic comment in one of my negative status messages in facebook. When I first read it I was annoyed, but it also made me stop and think. I realized I was once again spiraling down.

I was so grateful to him I sent him a private message thanking him. Those small things that seem trivial to some people are actually very special to me. It shows me I have a long way to go, but that there are people out there who do want to help me move towards the right direction.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)