Thursday, January 09, 2014

181/365 - Random Stuff

181/365 - Travis, Bored
Travis, bored.
The past few days I have been feeling under the weather. It started last week when I felt I had flu-like symptoms. Now it's my throat. I'm literally losing my voice.

I've been having throat problems since the flu-like symptoms came and went. I guess this is it's peak? Or I hope this is the peak. I don't want it to get any worse.

* * * * *

I've been thinking a lot about the top five hatches I wrote down. To be honest, I think the Toyota Yaris just got bumped off the list. Who replaces it? The Mazda 3 hatchback.

Specifically the BK or BL chassis Mazda 3. It's because of my new job. Out of the top five hatches I listed (with the 3 replacing the Yaris), three can get big brake upgrades. So what better way to help promote the company I work for than to drive a car that has brake upgrades right?

Only the Kia Rio and the Honda Jazz don't have big brake kits available. By available I mean those specific models aren't on the list of cars that have big brake kits tailor made for them. I could still probably install them but it would cost more.

Of course I honestly doubt I can afford to buy a new car, let alone the big brake kits. But it's not wrong to daydream, yes?

Out.