Monday, October 03, 2005

Disclaimer

When reading this blog please remember the following:

1) This blog is written by me and me alone. Most of the thoughts here are mine unless otherwise stated.

2) This blog is meant to be an outlet to my thoughts, frustrations, joys and whatnot.

3) This blog is not meant to be slanderous, treasonous, or any other "onous" or negative thing towards others. Unless otherwise stated.

4) This blog is open to anyone who wants to read it. I am not forcing you to read it, unless I asked/begged you.

5) Re-writing or copying of any of my thoughts here without my permission is wrong. Even if I don't find out that you stole my work I hope your conscience bothers you for the rest of your life and beyond.

6) Any complaints or suggestions can be dropped in the comments section where a response from me may or may not come.

1 comment:

  1. Haha you should see my blog's End-User License Agreement Ü

    Musta na lord?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)