Wednesday, October 05, 2005

In the Zone

Whenever I'm working there comes a point everyday when I enter... The Zone.

What is the zone? Why does it exist? How do I enter it of my own will?

Well for me the zone is basically a point in time during office hours when I my focus will peak and my productivity will be really high. It can go on for as fast as 30 minutes to as long as 4 hours. Because there was this one time I had to do this project and was so focused and in to it that I didn't realize that four hours had passed, and that I was freezing my ass off.

Four hours straight work. No jacket. No break. No talk. Just work. When I finally came out of the zone, I had goose bumps from the cold. I was feeling very cold. My bladder was about to burst. But my work was amazing.

Why does the zone exist? I don't know. Maybe because I make it exist. Because I focus so much that I become super-productive.

How do I enter it? I don't know. It just happens. In fact I'm so sure that I can enter the zone everyday if only the factors were right. One factor could be direction. If I know what I have to do and that thing is finalized I can get in the zone. But if its really an unsure thing no zone.

Anyway. Enough of that. Got Live 2006 yesterday and tested it out at the mall. It worked. At home? Nope. So I'll try getting a copy from another store today. If it still doesn't work I'll have the former replaced tomorrow. And if that still won't work? I dunno.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)