Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A Blog From Japan

Greetings!

Okay here's the problem. I may be able to write here but I can't understand the interface. The damn page is in Japanese.

Yes, I'm in Japan. Since Sunday. Until Saturday.

People in China and Japan are mostly thin despite all the great food here because of on simple reason:

A really good public transport system.

Subways, trains and other trams. Lots of steps to take, few escalators. Everyone is also in a rush so people still walk while on the escalator. Hence more calories burned. What they eat gets used.

Not like I. I eat, drive to work, take the elevator, sit on a chair for a total of at least 8 hours a day, then take the elevator down, drive home, and sit again. Sad. For me.

But there is still hope. I hope.

Anyway that's all. Just wanted to try blogging from another country.

Out.

4 comments:

  1. kaya pag balik mo stairs na lagi tayo...:)

    nga pala gamit ko gayon PC mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pauline here! enjoy your trip to japan. if you need help reading the characters, IM mo lang kme ni marko, interpret namin for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)