Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Random Thoughts, Baby...

Okay. It's currenty around 1:24am, Wednesday. Gotta finish this animation so I can start rendering and go to sleep.

Yeah that's right. I'm at work. Revising revisions. Learning to animate. Learning to stand on my own two feet. That's right. Two. One. Two. Left. Right.

Got two headphones on right now. That sounds weird, I know. One's from my iPod. Listening to Steppenwolf, Rolling Stones, Yardbirds, and War right now. Grooving to the beat. Drowning out the outside world. Focusing. Fighting sleep.

The other's the bigger earphones. Over the other one. Work earphones. Gotta sync dialogue to motion. Gotta create motion. A digital puppeteer in a digital age.

Tired. Sleepy. Been a long Tuesday. Longer Wednesday. Wonder if I can go straight no sleep?

Body breakdown. Sick. Nope. Just tired. Need rest. Who doesn't? Still haven't fully rested from the previous overnight. But that's my job.

Slave to the grind. Bad to the bone. Pedal to the metal. Rambling. On and on and on...

Can't drown the outside world. Too many intrusions. Losing focus. Gaining distractions. Balance the scales. Increase the volume.

More Stones. Louder. Stronger. Full stereo. Classic rock... rocks. For lack of a better word.

Get back to work. Finish it. Sleep. Can't sleep. Work. Play. Get paid.

Life, death, taxes. The three sure things in life. You live, you die. You pay taxes.

Life's a bitch, then you die. Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you look like shit.

Wish I could write more but I don't want to tell you anything.

ENOUGH!!!

Gotta work again.

Out.

1 comment:

  1. Havne't blogged much either, which would probably explain why I've been a bit edgy and overly irate more than usual... Fuck.

    Miss ko na 'Pinas dude, despite all the crap that's been going down there.

    What I wouldn't give for just a weekend there, parang Bicol-Manila-Bicol days natin.

    Fuck.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)