Monday, October 17, 2005

Thoughts on Whatever

First off...

RIP Jason Collier. The Atlanta Hawks reserve center who passed away a few days ago due to, supposedly, cardiac arrest.

* * * * *

Anyway I just realized it but there are a number of people I know who celebrate their birthdays on September and October. Not too many on other months, except July, maybe. But oh well.

* * * * *

Haven't blogged anything worth $hit lately. I don't know if its because I've got nothing to blog about or I'm too damn lazy to blog anything of significance. Or maybe I'm not as angsty and depressed as before.

* * * * *

I wish I had cash. Lots of it. That way if I had lots of money I'd be able to buy a couple of condo units and rent them out. Then I can buy a second hand Vitara and have it "pimped". No, wait. Pimped is not a good term. Better yet, fixed.

Nothing wrong with pimped out rides. I used to enjoy watching MTV's Pimp My Ride. But lately interest has waned. Drastic drop in interest. Used to enjoy watching it. Even replays. Now? Can't even finish it even if its the first time I see that episode. Why?

Simply because the pimping West Coast Customs do are getting too extreme for my tastes. I mean, whats the point of owning a pick-up if the back is turned into a) a pool table or b) a huge multimedia container? Where do we put the things normaly placed in the rear of the pick-up?

The best Pimp My Ride episode, for me (and I am declaring this with infinite bias) was the VW Baja Bug eipsode. Nothing too flashy. Just some monitors and lava lamps. They even fixed the engine and added a roll cage. Now if Pimp My Ride were to go back to the simple ways they used to have, still keeping the car practical, then I'd start enjoying it again. But now, where every possible space is used up for trinkets, no thanks.

Which brings me to my next topic. American Chopper. This is the TV show I love to watch. My father and I watch this every Sunday. Its an amazing show and we love watching them build the motorcycles from scratch.

Anyway. I'm bored. Maybe I'll try to blog again some other time.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)