Tuesday, January 07, 2014

180/365 - Comfort

180/365 - Something Comforting
Mmm, towels...
I have no idea why, but lately I've been feeling very accomplished with the things I've been doing at work. Whenever I go home I feel like I earned my day's pay.

Maybe it's because I'm still fairly new at my job. Or maybe it's because the tasks I complete are more concrete now. I have no idea.

I just hope this feeling lasts a long, long time.

I'm not saying I've never felt this before. I felt like this also with my first job. Whenever I would see one of the TV advertisements I helped make airing, I'd get a similar feeling.

I also sort of felt this in my second job. But it being gaming, and most project lasting six months or more, it was few and far between. Add to that the fact that in my later years most of the projects I worked on were not released, and you get why I rarely felt as accomplished.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)