Saturday, February 01, 2014

203, 204, 205/365 - My Focus

203/365 - Martina at School
Martina at her school's activity, making pink lemonade.
204/365 - Martina's Play House
Martina at her playhouse in Lucena with Lola Vivian, Jill, Maica, and Lola Emen.
205/365 - Egad, A Baja!
I finally saw the Baja my dad was telling me about.
One of the greatest things that happened to me theses past few months has been a renewed sense of focus. I now know what is my priority and what I have to do in order to make sure I achieve my goals.

Family always, always comes first. It may not be as obvious to those involved but I am seriously prioritizing my family.

That's all I want to write about now.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)