Sunday, February 02, 2014

206/365 - Long Weekend Roundup

206/365 - Food Food Food
I think it's time to re-read these comics again.
It was an amazing long weekend. I got to visit my grandmother in Lucena, Maica got to see the place where I spent many summers as a child, and Martina got to play in her newly renovated play house.

I think these three days I spent were enough to get me charged up until the next long weekend, whenever that will be. I know I said I'm still having trouble adjusting to a six-day work week, and I still am. I guess I need to know how to manage my free time in order to maximize whatever free time I have, specially on Sundays.

And as a final thought, it has been months since I did anything involving 3D. I know I'll be rusty, I just don't have the urge to create anything or to practice.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)