Friday, February 14, 2014

217, 218/365 - My Disposition

217/365 - Reblochon Cheese
Reblochon Cheese for Tartiflette
218/365 - My Kobe V's Spirit Lives On
Using my Kobe V's insoles inside my Sabelt karting shoes.
What a difference age makes. If I had my disposition now when I was in high school, I feel I could have achieved anything. Sadly it took me this long to grow up. But on the really bright side, I have the rest of my life to enjoy.

I used to revel in negativity. Whenever anything bad happened I smiled. Now I can't help but enjoy seeing happiness in others. Now I get bummed out with negative news, or anything negative. I guess I got fed up with my negativity and sought out ways to improve myself.

Not that I'm not negative anymore. I still am, but I feel like I'm slowly pushing that aspect of myself farther and farther away.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)