Sunday, February 16, 2014

219, 220/365 - Food!!!

219/365 - Food from Brasas
Pulled-Pork Sandwich and Carne Asada Wrap from Brasas.
220/365 - Homemade Tartiflette - Tito Gani Style
Tartiflette I made myself.
It was a food trip weekend.

Saturday night my mom bought take out from Brasas for Maica and I. They went to a birthday party for her officemate's daughter and got us food after the party. Maica had to stay home since no one was left and I came home from work so we couldn't go. Fortunately the food my Mom got was good. Although I prefer the pulled-pork sandwich more than the carne asada wrap.

Sunday night I cooked some tartiflette for dinner. I first tasted tartiflette when my folks brought me to Paris last 2009. I've cooked it twice, and to be honest I'd say this second one was better than the first one I cooked. Of course, they were cooked one or two years apart so I really can't say I remember how well the first one tasted anyway.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)