Sunday, February 09, 2014

211, 212, 213/365 - Weekend Roundup

211/365 - Hooray for Today
McFloat and Fries for dessert
212/365 - Your Shoes Are Untied
I forgot to take a Day 213 photo so I recycled another Day 212 photo.
213/365 - Hello, Sexy
Sexy the dog, at Paradizoo
I either forgot to take day 213 photos, or I accidentally deleted them from my camera. Dammit.

Oh well.

It has been a very tiring week. Work had some problems that needed addressing, and today (Feb. 9, 2014) was the Family Day for Martina's school. So I was mentally pushed during the week, and physically pushed today.

Not that I am complaining much. I actually enjoyed the experiences. For one thing, I realize I learn a lot of things from problems I might not learn if they never happened. It involves crisis management, panic control, fuzzy logic, and quick thinking. The fact that I realize those things and learn from them speaks great volumes about the growth I've had over the past year alone.

As for the family day, how can I complain? I spent time with my wife and daughter, we all had fun at Paradizoo (Trip Advisor link). It was worth getting tired and getting sweaty.

I still think I need another day to rest, but what the hell. I have to enjoy each and every day.

On another note, it is hard to police myself to be constantly aware of whatever I'm doing. However, things seem to end up better if I do it. I just have to always be careful I don't slip.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)