Sunday, December 01, 2013

143/365 - December Rolls In

143/365 A - Santas
Santa figurines Martina and I painted a few weeks ago.
143/365 B - 30D Shot
Another 30D shot. I'm still rusty.
Finally, December has arrived. One last month before the end of the year, and the arrival of a new one.

I have been very introspective these past few months, and what a journey it has been. I always thought I analyzed myself a lot before, but now I just feel like I've been dissecting myself from head-to-toe.

It's all for the good, I suppose. Looking back, there are some things I think I'd like to do differently (quitting my previous job without a new job waiting for me is one of them) if I had the chance. However, this does not mean I am ungrateful for the experiences I've had these past months.

I'm becoming more self-aware of my faults, and I've been more conscious trying to overcome them in whatever way I can. I just lack that consistency necessary to be a really better person.

The only disturbing thing recently is that I've been feeling very depressed. More so than usual, and I don't think it's because I'm unemployed. Part of me is feeling very self-defeating. This is the major challenge I face right now, and I'm hoping that these next few chapters of my life can fill me with the strength to overcome these weaknesses of mine.

Out.