Saturday, December 07, 2013

148, 149/365 - Maica's Birthday

148/365 - Someone's Birthday is Tomorrow
Someone's having her birthday tomorrow...
149/365 - Dinner at MoA
Maica's birthday dinner at MoA.
My wife turns thirty-four today.

I spent most of her birthday on field work, since I now work six days a week. It's a big change, and a big sacrifice of time I spend with my family. But like I said before, I think it's time I started sacrificing now so that in the future I can do whatever I want.

I want to be successful. I want to be able to provide almost anything my family wants. And I want to be able to have all the time in the world to spend as I please. But I can't have those without sacrificing and making sure I achieve those goals. So here I am, sacrificing.

Happy birthday, Maica. I'm doing these things for us.

Out.