Tuesday, December 17, 2013

159/365 - My Toolbox

159/365 - Walrus Nose
One of my four Hotwheels F1 cars.
I've always wanted my own toolbox. I see my dad's tools and I wish I could get some of my own.

I technically own some tools already - a few screwdriver sets, an allen wrench set, and a pair of folding pliers or two. But it isn't enough. I want to have enough basic tools that I can fiddle around with any minor housework I can do. And no, I'd rather not borrow my dad's tools. Because he keeps it arranged the way he wants and I really don't want to mess up his way of organizing stuff.

Fortunately I found a site that lists down the basic tools you would need in a toolbox. You can find it here. I may not get everything in the list. I plan to get some that aren't.

Bottom line is, I want a toolbox filled with tools I can call my own.

Out.