Wednesday, December 04, 2013

146/365 - Sleepy Christmas Mornings

146/365 - Sleepy Christmas Mornings
Enjoying the cold mornings. Either that or feeling really, really cold.
Decembers are really cold in the Philippines. Not as cold as other places, yes, but the cold you feel is still a pleasant kind of cold.

I saw this cat outside work, sleeping. I really have no clue if it is enjoying the cool morning or feeling real cold. But when I saw it, I admit to feeling a tinge of jealousy. How I wish I could also sleep late and enjoy the cool weather while it lasts.

However, Jack Nicholson's Joker said it best: "You can't make an omelette without breaking some eggs." Meaning I can't really get what I want without doing anything to get it. Similar to the old saying, "God only helps those who help themselves."

Strange that I've been so retrospective lately.

Out.