Wednesday, December 18, 2013

160/365 - Free Time

160/365 - Festivities Galore
Nice ceiling decor.
This year my perspective on free time has changed immensely. I used to not like going on unpaid absences from work, until I wondered if it was really worth a day's pay to have some free time I could spend doing what I wanted?

No amount of money in the world can pay for the time you could have spent with people you love. You could have good memories or bad memories during your time together. Either way, you still have memories you made with that person. And I think that is worth a day's pay.


I'm trying to change the way I see things. Hopefully for the better. Along with this, I'm also trying to change the things I do on my spare time. Again, also hopefully for the better.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)