Sunday, December 15, 2013

156, 157/365 - A New "Old Sidearm"

156/365 - Full Freezer
Newly defrosted freezer.
157/365 - New Old Gear
I inherited my mom's old Nokia N8. Better camera, might be safer to use in public.
My mom upgraded her phone, so I was fortunate enough to inherit her old N8.

I haven't used it long enough to give a thorough, albeit really late, review. So far I've set my alarms and figured out how NOT to access the internet using my GSM provider.

So what did I mean by "sidearm" in the title above? It means I've got a new camera.

I've started a new job but if you notice most of my pics have still been at my house. The reason is simple, I'd be half-crazy if I started bringing my camera to work everyday and pulling it out to take pictures. I walk to work everyday. It's a bit risky to do that, so I needed a phone with a decent camera to start taking some of my daily pictures.
Rest assured that my LX7 is still my main weapon of choice. I will still use it but for now this phone will have to do the job for me.

Out.