Thursday, December 05, 2013

147/365 - Putting Mileage on my Feet

147/365 - Really Used Feet
I've been doing a lot of walking lately.
These past three days have been somewhat amazing for my feet. Like I said before, I walk to work every morning. My route is about 2km long and it takes me around twenty-five to thirty minutes. Not a bad pace, considering I'm wearing my work attire and I'm lugging my backpack filled with notebooks and my packed lunch.

It has been tiring. But I'm glad I have the opportunity to actually do some physical activity everyday. I'm trying to match this with eating a bit less, so that hopefully when the "intense" Christmas celebrations arrive, with the Christmas parties, get-togethers, and dinners, I'll have shed enough weight that I won't get fat after the holidays.

Another great thing about this is that I'm also sort of preparing myself for my family's holiday vacation. We're going somewhere out-of-town and we'll be doing lots of walking.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)