Thursday, December 12, 2013

154/365 - Direction

154/365 - Travis
Meet Travis.
The events of this past year have been amazing. They were eye opening, they were happy, they were sad, but most importantly, they gave me direction.

It's not like I never had a plan before, it's just that now things seem to be coming more clearly for me. I'm feeling very good about myself, I'm feeling more positive as a person, and to be honest I'm starting to (finally!) realize that sacrifices have to be made in order to achieve goals.

You'll probably notice that I keep saying that like a mantra in most of my recent posts. And it's true. I'm not only constantly saying that to remind me, but also to prevent me from being impatient or getting frustrated. And I hope that eventually I will have no need to repeat it to myself because I'll have taken it to heart.

Out.