Saturday, November 30, 2013

141, 142/365 - Excitement Building

141/365 - Frisky Little Cat
Chula the cat is too frisky for me to take a good photo of her.
142/365 - Lolo's Grave
This is my maternal grandfather's grave.
December is going to be a very busy month for me. Aside from the usual Christmas gifts Maica and I have to buy, there are also three major birthdays in my immediate family. My mother and daughter share the same birthday, while my wife celebrates her birthday a few days after.

Aside from that, I finally have a job. I am moving away from what I know to take up a new challenge. This is way out of the comfort zone transition, because I have zero experience in what I am about to do.

And that is why my excitement is building. Because I'm about to face new challenges that will hopefully lead to new opportunities and new skills being developed. We shall see.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)