Thursday, November 21, 2013

131, 132, 133/365 - Days Go By Fast

131/365 - 7 Cheese Pizza Reward
I treated myself and my family to Pizza Hut's 7 Cheese Pizza.
132/365 - Ignorance is Bliss
Still smiling, unaware of what was to happen.
133/365 - Reality Sinks In
Reality has sunk in.
This week has been an incredible wave of highs and lows. Right now I'm at a low. Last Tuesday I was at a high.

Bottom line, I didn't get the job I applied for. I was called for a final interview last Tuesday, and I thought I would get a job offer. I felt the interview went great, and the company seemed really interested in my background.

Wednesday I left the house to run some errands. Little did I know that they had already sent the rejection letter. I could have seen it before I left had I checked my e-mail earlier, but I didn't. So I was feeling pretty positive the whole day, and after dinner I saw the "rejection letter." Still, I sent them a thank you note and hopefully that will leave a good impression with them.

So now, Thursday, I'm feeling pretty down. Everything's starting to slowly sink in. I have to start picking myself up and moving on. Right now it's a bit difficult though.

Out.