Monday, November 18, 2013

130/365 - Waiting's a Bitch

130/365 - Waiting's a Bitch
My folks' alarm clock.
When you are expecting something, it sometimes gnaws at you when it doesn't arrive. It's so frustrating and annoying, you can't do anything but wait or distract yourself.

This sucks for someone like me. I hate waiting. I try to be punctual for meet-ups or meetings, usually arriving with time to spare before the agreed upon time. I just think it shows respect for the person you are to meet.

Maybe that's the reason why I always bring a Nintendo DS or a small book when I go out to meet someone. In case they don't arrive on time, or are really late, I can always play, read, or draw something.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)