Monday, April 28, 2014

291/365 - Stress Relief

291/365 - Homework
Maica and Martina doing homework after Kumon Day 1
I'm real glad I had opportunity to take a step back and re-assess the priorities in my life. Because seeing my wife and my daughter takes a lot of stress off my daily "struggles."

At the same time, I'm trying to do something I hope will become a daily habit for me. I read somewhere that everyday you should find three things to be thankful for. I hope that everyday I remember to take a step back and find three things (hopefully three new things) everyday.

Finally, I remember a few years ago I was able to spend at least two or three days without saying or writing anything negative. I made it a conscious effort to avoid the negativity. Of course, I also did my best to catch myself whenever I had a negative thought enter my consciousness.

I have no idea why I have a hard time maintaining the positive practices I should have, but hopefully if I can just stay self-aware I may be able to become even more positive, and experience less stress.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)