Friday, May 02, 2014

292 - 295/365 - Progress


292/365 - Travis
One way to beat the heat - sleep on cool tiles

293/365 - Martina Photobomb
Lovable little Martina

294/365 - Pringles!
Midnight snack

295/365 - Tropical Hamburger
Finally, a Tropical Hut burger after years of not eating one
I've been lazy about blogging lately, but I've also been very introspective. I just choose not to share any of my thoughts online - well, not all.

Let's just say I'm trying to further improve myself. I've been doing the "things to be thankful for" exercise the past few days. To be honest, it does feel good to find things to be thankful for. There are even days I find new things to be thankful for, and that should be the norm. I don't think there can be any day that I won't find any new thing to be thankful for.

This past week has been a continuation of the past few weeks at work. Tiring, moving stuff, re-arranging other things, and so on. I'm still tired. My body is still aching. I do feel good, though. An honest day's work feels great.

Martina and Maica have been great help also. Both help ease the aches and pains, in their own special way. And for that, I am thankful also.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)