Sunday, May 11, 2014

300 to 304/365 - The Week in Review (Again!)

I must confess, I've been very lazy to blog. Take pictures also, but I must continue this. Just so I can say I finished something. The good news is I've been pretty productive at work.
300/365 - My Books
My books. Stuff I've read and have still to read.
I finished with the inventory. That means counting all the stock, updating stock cards, and rearranging everything in the back stock room and in our satellite stock room.
301/365 - Martina's Books
Martina's books. Stuff she's read and have still to read.
I do have to be honest again, I'm tired. Six days a week is something I'm still not used to. Considering the type of work I've been doing, one day's rest is definitely not enough.
302/365 - My Work Boots
My "work" boots. Haven't used these in months.
There is one really bright spot of the week, though. I finally purchased a Wacom CTH-480 pen and tablet. I've been meaning to get one for the longest time, and I finally mustered the courage (and the money) to buy one. I think it's a solid investment. I can finally learn how to do digital drawing, and I can improve my skill set as an artist.
303/365 - CTH-480 Investment
A solid investment.
Mother's Day also happened this week. We dropped by Ninong Johnny's house to greet Lola Jinny and my other relatives before we went to Merville for our weekly lunch with my in-laws.
304/365 - Happy Mother's Day
(L to R) Ninang Vivian, Lola Jinny, Martina, and Maica on Mother's Day
So what do I have to say about this week? Tiring. Plus I'm starting to forget to look for things to be thankful for. A shame, really, because I do want to keep that up. Constant self-awareness will have to be implemented.

At the same time, I cannot wish some breaks to fall my way. Simply because there have been a lot of breaks I've gotten. It may not be the breaks I want, but they are still breaks that I have that other people don't have. So I can just count my blessings and keep soldiering on.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)