Wednesday, April 23, 2014

284, 285, 286/365 - Thoughts

284/365 - Martina's Toy
Martina's toy
285/365 - New Kicks
I've got new sneakers
286/365 - Allez Cuisine
Allez cuisine!!!
I've been in a very introspective mood lately. Don't ask me why, because I don't know the real answer either.

What I do know is that I have more things to learn about how the world works. Things I should have known was before - maybe in high school.

It's not like I don't know the things I'm talking about. It's just that I know that I'd be a hell of a better person now had I accepted these truths way before. We shall see what happens.

All I know is that I am my own worst enemy, yet I am also my greatest ally. It's all on me.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)