Friday, April 04, 2014

266/365 - Regression

266/365 - Martina's Work of Art
Martina colored this butterfly then hung it on the wall via scotch tape
Some feelings I felt way before are coming back. Maybe it's because I'm not made of sterner stuff. Maybe it's just frustration, I have no idea.

The good thing is now I am aware of what's happening and I am looking for ways to beat the negativity. And I just realized, the feelings may be back but the reaction isn't. I'm still not going to categorize myself as "really depressed." I'm sad and frustrated at times, yes, but now I can keep it to myself. I don't let things affect me as much as before.

Am I still emotional? I guess so. But now most of my emotional outbursts tend to be happy outbursts. Specifically when I'm playing with my daughter, Martina.

I still have angry outbursts when I drive, but to be honest that's just me letting go of the anger the only way I can. If I keep it inside I might end up doing some stupid road rage thing.

I guess the title for this post is wrong. I haven't regressed as bad as I thought.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)