Sunday, April 13, 2014

273 - 276/365 - MFest

273/365 - Pugad Baboy 22
Got Pugad Baboy 22 to read when I went to Clark
274/365 - Chilling Before MFest
Gotta catch some Zzz's
275/365 - Fancy Braidwork
Fancy Braiding
276/365 - Everything's Going to Be OK
Everything's going to be OK
This past week had been a busy week. We spent most of the week at work preparing for April 12's MFest in Clark, Pampanga. Fortunately April 9 was a holiday so I was able to have some rest.

Unfortunately that also meant we had one less day to prepare. And as always, there were hiccups during the event. Whether it was keys left in Manila, to missing (and non-existent) extension cords, problems seemed to creep up everywhere.

Fortunately we were able to weather the storm and finish the day relatively fine. Then we had to pack up and drive back to Manila. That was pretty tiring.

Today, Sunday, I spent sleeping. I woke up at 5am then fell asleep again. When I woke up at 7am I managed to go around and do some stuff before falling asleep again until 10:45am or so. Then we went to my in-laws, where I fell asleep yet again. So I didn't get to watch the Pacquiao-Bradley fight, not that I wanted to watch.

I just wanted to sleep. And sleep I did. When we got home I played some games for a few minutes before promptly falling to sleep again. And now that I'm blogging I'm just waiting for myself to get sleep before I tuck in for the night.

It was a fun, tiring, frustrating week. I learned a lot, discovered new things, and got more focused to accomplish things I had been thinking about for the longest time.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)