Sunday, April 06, 2014

267, 268, 269/365 - Rebirth

267/365 - Hire Katsu @ Ginza Bairin
Friday Night Dinner with Ma at Ginza Bairin
268/365 - Dashboard
My beloved Rav4's dash
269/365 - My Alpinestars Shit
I guess I was wrong, I like the fit of this collared shrt
These past few days I've started doing 3D again. More as a hobby for now. I just want to make sure my dulled skills aren't going to get any duller.

I've decided to create, and hopefully finish, a 4 meter wide by 10 meter long small house. It has two bedrooms, one bathroom, and a common hall. So far I'm done with the bathroom. I'm now in the process of creating the common hall.

So far it's been slow but decent work. I still have my basic skills. I do know my work now needs polish. To be honest, though, I don't want to put as much time in it now as I would like. I do want to do other things aside form 3D, and lately Martina and I have spent a good deal of time playing with each other.

Why am I blogging about this? It feels great to do 3D again. I can't believe I can still do it. Actually, I know I can do it. I may not be up to date with the latest techniques and trends, but I still have the basics. I just need at least two weeks to re-familiarize myself with whatever software I have to use should I decide to get back in 3D. And I know I still have tons of skills and talent to contribute in 3D.

I'm getting my passion back. And it feels like a great rebirth.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)