Wednesday, April 09, 2014

270, 271, 272/365 - Miscellaneous Things

270/365 - Bacon!
I plan on speanding a few nights reading this magazine for some ideas.
271/365 - Reese's Bites
Got this Reese's Peanut Butter cup from my wife.
272/365 - Martina's Swimming Lessons
Martina at her swimming lessons.
This has been a pretty busy week for me in terms of work. We've been working almost non-stop preparing for the first MFest Philippines event this coming weekend at Clark, Pampanga.

Aside from that, I recently found out that The Undertaker's Wrestlemania streak has been broken. Taker lost to Brock Lesnar, and I haven't seen the match. I'm just shocked the former even agreed to lose, and I'm thinking that that loss means it's The Undertaker's last match in the WWE. If he does go into retirement, thanks for the memories.

On a sadder note, I just heard today, April 9 ,2014 Philippine time, that the Ultimate Warrior has passed away. I remember rooting for him when I was younger, and I was a big fan of his during his early years with the then WWF.

I remember there was rumors when I was in grade school that the Warrior had passed away. The ones I remember were:
  1. While gorilla pressing Andre the Giant a vein burst in his biceps and caused his death.
  2. His arm tassels prevented the flow of circulation in his arms and caused his death.
  3. The original Warrior died and was replaced by someone else (Because different shaped nose! Different color hair!
Rest in peace, Ultimate Warrior. I'm glad before you left us you managed to bury the hatchet with the WWE.

On a more personal note, I finally managed to attend one of Martina's swim classes. I'm really impressed by her confidence and fearlessness. Not to mention the fact that I'm very proud that she's almost got the concept of floating. She still sinks without the aid of flotation devices, but there are times she can pop her head up the water. A big thank you to Aquanauts in Greenstone for being patient with my daughter and encouraging her to enjoy swimming.

As an added bonus, here's a video of Martina in her swimming class today. Enjoy.

Out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)