Sunday, April 27, 2014

287 - 290/365 - Random Thoughts

It's been another tiring week at work. Physically and mentally. We've been moving inventory around to make room for more product about to arrive. Because of this, and the fact that we're still basically a skeleton crew, all of us have been lifting and hauling stuff. 
287/365 - Off to Sleep
Getting ready for some shut eye
We do get help, but still. It's very tiring. Try moving huge quantities of brake discs everyday. I guarantee it's better than going to the gym. My body is still sore even as I write this.
288/365 - The Insecutor Glows
This insect killer keeps also acts as a bright night light
The mental aspect is something I'd rather not touch in this relatively public blog. All I can say is I'm drained. I need to recharge. And the summer heat isn't helping.

Normally I enjoy getting some sun, but lately I'd rather stay in the shade or in an air-conditioned room. The heat this year is something else.
289/365 - Eyes Rolling
Beat the heat - barely
Also, I've been trying to find time to not only take better Project 365 photos, but to also have better content in my blog. I guess this isn't a good way to continue the blog, but I also have no plans of stopping. Not when I'm almost done with the project.

Out.
290/365 - Ghostly Images
Testing manual mode on the G16

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)