Tuesday, April 01, 2014

263/365 - Randomness

263/365 - Kinder Egg Toys
Free toys from Kinder Egg
I have not been in any mood to blog lately, and I think that's just wrong. Do I only blog when I have some deep thoughts in my head? Or when I want to release some negativity? Of course not! I should be blogging in good times and bad times (Sort of like praying, but that's another topic I will write about whenever...).

It has been a relatively quiet few weeks. You have noticed my blog posting has either slowed down or gotten really random. I guess maintaining a 365 is tiring work. My pictures are boring, and my posts are getting fewer.

In motoring related news, Toyota launched the latest Yaris last night. No, the link I provided isn't news covering the launch. It's a link to news about Toyota bringing the latest Yaris to the Philippines.

To be honest I am excited about this. I want to know how it stands up to the Honda Jazz and Kia Rio. Why the Jazz? Because I still consider that the best hatchback available in the Philippines, in terms of practicality and looks. The Rio because I love looking at that car, and as long as Volkswagen doesn't bring the Golf here, the Rio will still be my second choice for a hatchback.

For those of you wondering what happened to the Ford Fiesta Ecoboost, I still like it. But the reason I like that car is because of the engine. So now it moves to my number three spot, unless the new Yaris can change my mind.

Hmm, I guess I finally managed to blog about something.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)