Sunday, March 30, 2014

257 - 262/365 - Laziness and Illness

It has been a very lazy week in terms of blogging. I managed to take my daily photos but there was little to no inspiration. Plus for the life of me I could not find any topic to blog about.

257/365 - Mom and Martina's Miniatures
Mom and Martina's Miniatures
I finally did manage to try my 30D's external flash on my G16. Since I never really seriously tried using the external flash, I have little to no clue how to maximize the potential of the flash. I did manage to get it to work while mated to the G16, so that's one step forward.

258/365 - Speedlite Flash Photography
Flash photography with my external Speedlite 430EXII
My mom and I tried eating at Burger Bar in Greenbelt 2. The burgers were good, but I found it a bit expensive for the price. Would I eat there again? Yes I would. But not soon. Maybe on a special occasion. Mom and I got some burgers and fries to-go for Dad, Maica, and Martina to taste. They did like the taste also.

259/365 - Fries from Burger Bar
Fries from Burger Bar
That didn't mean I was always in the mood to shoot. Here I just took a generic shot of our room, with the lights out. This was when I was getting mini-migraines last Friday. It started early morning, it got bad in the afternoon. Thankfully my boss made me take the rest of the day off to rest, so I managed to go home and sleep.

260/365 - Built-In Flash Photography
Built-in flash photography
Unfortunately, it wasn't enough. I was still getting mini-migraines last Saturday so I needed to take the day off also to recuperate. It was nice of Maica to get me some food from Sakura for lunch. Then I spent the afternoon sleeping and recovering.

261/365 - Katsu Curry and Maki
Katsu Curry and a maki from Sakura
Thankfully today I feel better. Not 100% better, but the mini-migraines seem to have left. What do I mean by "mini-migraines?" Well, they weren't the full-blown migraines I used to have. The pain level wasn't as high but it was enough to bother me at work and at home. I have no idea why it happened last Friday and why it lasted until Saturday, I just hope whatever reason is over and I will be fine moving forward.

262/365 - Nero
It's Nero!
Anyway that's what happened this week. I was lazy to blog, and I got sick.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)