Monday, March 24, 2014

256/365 - Messenger Bag

256/365 - My Messenger Bag
Today I adjusted the strap on my messenger bag. Should have done this a lot earlier.
I usually have my messenger bag's strap extended to it's longest. But I have been noticing my shoulder usually gets sore, no matter how light or heavy the load. So this afternoon before walking to Maica's office I decided to shorten it a lot.

I first checked online if there was any "optimum" length or position for a messenger bag. Seeing that there was none, I decided to try for a shorter strap length, where the bag wouldn't dangle as much as before. I made it hug my body a bit more.

Not surprisingly, my shoulder didn't get as tired when I was walking. In fact, I think this is the strap length I'll be using moving forward. Who cares if It makes my fat more noticeable? At least I'm comfortable.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)