Thursday, March 20, 2014

251, 252/365 - Time Flies

251/365 - Gino's Pizza for Dinner
(Cold) Gino's Brick Oven Pizza and Pasta for dinner
252/365 - Martina's Moving Up Day
Martina's moving up again!
How time flies. This project 365 is wrapping up in a little over one hundred days. Another year has gone by and Martina is moving up to another level in her pre-school.

It feels strange. I know I have a lot more things I have to do to improve. Time moves so fast that if you're not careful a lot of things would have passed you by. So cherish every moment, be it good or bad. Use it as a learning experience. Use it as fuel to become a better person.

Good grief, I hope I can stop procrastinating. Sigh.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)