Saturday, March 08, 2014

238, 239, 240/365 - Fatigue Sets In

238/365 - Naan for Dinner
Naan bread for dinner
239/365 - Can't Wait to Go Back
I can't wait to go back to Kyoto
240/365 - Peanut Butter, Bacon, and Egg Sandwich
Peanut butter, bacon, and egg sandwich
The past three weeks have been draining for me. It started with the Clark trip. I got home very late at Sunday and had Monday as a day of rest.

The week that followed I had to do inventory and fix stuff for a trip to Batangas Racing Circuit. That happened last Saturday.

After that I had Sunday off, then Monday this week until around Thursday we were rearranging furniture in the office. It was major lifting of desks, either going up or down floors and I did a fair share of lifting.

So yes, I have been very, very tired. That was the reason why I took an extra day off today - I need two straight days of rest. Sunday just was not enough.

I just hope I can recover enough today and tomorrow, because this coming Saturday we're going back to Batangas Racing Circuit.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)