Wednesday, March 12, 2014

244/365 - Learning

244/365 - Ministop Chicken
1 piece chicken for dinner.
Each and every day is a new learning experience. You just have to keep your eyes and your mind open for the lessons you can learn.

You can also gain a lot of insight by learning from not only positive influences, but negative influences also. I encounter a lot of "bad influences" everyday, and the biggest lesson I learn from them is what makes them negative in my eyes. I try to avoid doing the things negative influences do, and from that I learn.

I still have a long way to go to achieve a more positive attitude, but each and every day I try to keep an open mind to help myself achieve my goals.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)