Sunday, March 23, 2014

253, 254, 255/365 - Weekend Rest

253/365 - Home Alone
Watching TV to fall asleep
254/365 - Tekka Maki
Some tekka maki for dinner to start my R&R
255/365 - Getting Some R&R
Squeezing every bit of R&R this weekend
I was very excited for this weekend to arrive. My mom had rented some small rooms in Tagaytay Highlands where we would spend the weekend. I was really looking forward to getting some much needed R&R. However, I had work until Saturday so...

Maica, Martina, and my folks went to Tagaytay on Friday afternoon. I was left home alone because I still had work on Saturday. When Saturday arrived I was really looking forward to clocking out in the afternoon, because I would follow to Tagaytay.

I left Manila around 5:45pm, and thanks to the light traffic arrived in Tagaytay around 7:30pm. I met with my family and we had dinner out. When we got back to our lodgings I just took a hot shower, then I fell asleep by 9:30pm.

I woke up around 6am feeling pretty refreshed. We bummed around a bit before heading home in the afternoon.

Overall it was a great quick vacation. I still wish I had Saturdays and Sundays off, but I can't really complain that much. I just miss my two-day weekends.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)