Thursday, June 05, 2014

Birthday 2014 Wishlist V1.0

I won't be doing my usual Project 365 post. I think I need to just blog about that once a week. Don't worry, I still take daily pictures.

Today I'll be posting about stuff I want for my birthday this year. In no particular order, here they are:

  1. A new rain jacket. My mom has a good point - my jackets and hoodies are all old and worn. It's time to "retire" them, meaning I should probably start giving them to charity or selling them in a garage sale. adidas has a nice jacket I saw online. The specs of that jacket is just right for my daily use. Here's another offering from Nike, although it looks really expensive.
  2. A new pair of basketball shoes. Preferably low cut. The Kobe V's I purchased years ago was the best pair I've had, and I really wish I could get another pair of Kobes. The Nike Zoom Kobe Venomenon 4 looks really great. I wonder if it's sold here?
  3. A couple of pairs of Burlington men's socks. Three pairs of casual socks and six pairs of sports socks. I've been a fan of Burlington's since I switched to them years ago. I've been wearing them for so long I cannot even remember when I switched to them.
  4. Underwear. If briefs, Hanes. If boxer-briefs, Giordano. Enough said.
  5. Dri fit collared shirts. Because we are required to wear collared shirts at work, and I'd rather wear dri fit shirts to keep me cool.
So far those are the things I'd want for my birthday. Most, if not all, of them are pretty realistic. I'll probably be posting my more extreme wishlist as my birthday nears.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)