Sunday, June 01, 2014

319 - 325/365 - Lack of Inspiration

Much like my lack of practice with the Wacom pen & tablet, I also am lacking inspiration to blog lately. Maybe because I never imagined how draining it would be to try to blog once a day.

My project 365 isn't about blogging anyway. It's about taking a picture a day. So I shouldn't fret about my lack of blogging. However, I do find it relaxing to blog once in a while.

My biggest issue now with blogging is censoring myself. Of course I don't want to spill the most personal details of my life. I also have no desire to complain about work online, since anything I post online can be used against me by potential employers.

So now here I am, creating a post, lacking inspiration.

I honestly want to blog about a lot of things, I just can't because they're too personal.

Out.

319/365 - Martina's Carousel
Dunno if I got a picture of this before
320/365 - Maica's Omelette
Maica's mushroom and cheese omelette
321/365 - My Coffee Stash
My coffee stash at home
322/365 - Sources of Inspiration
Some of my sources of inspiration
323/365 - I Want to Try This Dish
I want to try this dish featured on Food Network Asia
324/365 - Is That a Jeepney?
Is that a jeepney?
325/365 - Kalamansi!
Macro of a kalamansi