Sunday, June 29, 2014

347 - 353/365 - The Week In Review

347/365 - Farewell, My Shoes
Farewell, Puma Ducatis
Monday
Monday was a sad day for me, as I had to bid farewell. to my Puma Ducatis. I got the pair for my birthday around 2009, and it lasted me five good years. I actually discovered the left inner sole was hanging open once we got to Maica's office. I had to buy some super glue to fix the problem, but I knew it was time to let go of the pair of shoes. Thank you, Pumas. You served me well and I enjoyed our times together.

348/365 - Maica's Mints
Maica's candy
Tuesday
I really can't remember what happened last Tuesday. I think this was the day my hyperacidity shot up to very critical levels. I usually eat some siomai rice for lunch with lots of chili oil. Usually my stomach feels "maasim" after, basically it feels acidic. This started what led to my half-day sick leave on Saturday. Because the whole week my stomach felt super acidic. I sure hope I didn't develop any ulcers.

349/365 - Martina's Toy
Martina's toy dog
Wednesday
Again, I can't remember too much about Wednesday. The memorable thing was when I parked at my office and Maica went there in the afternoon. We managed to get home at 6pm, which is about a full hour earlier than what time we get home if I park at her office. Why such a big difference? Because once I finish work at 5:30pm I have to walk to her office, I get there at 6pm, and traffic has already started getting bad by the time we drive home. If I park at work, we can leave at 5:30pm, take some short cuts, and be home by 6pm.

350/365 - Insecutor
Insecutor at work
Thursday
Ah, Thursday. I parked at work again today. The rain fell real bad and I was stupid enough to try our usual fast route home. The roads were flooded and I made the dumbass mistake of trying to push forth. The Rav's aircon conked out a bit, but I'm glad no long term problems arose. The great thing about this day was that Maica and I came up with an alternate route to take going home in case of heavy rains. It is by far longer than our usual route, but it is also drier.

351/365 - Martina's Necklace
Beady necklace
Friday
Friday was relatively ho-hum. Busy at work, and nothing memorable. I guess. The only memorable thing about Friday was all the worrying I was making about my car. Thankfully the car is okay, as far as I know.

352/365 - Sunset
Sunset
Saturday
And today I had to go home around lunch time. I had eaten a cup of taho when my stomach started getting super acidic. I was gagging, and I was feeling my stomach twisting in knots. So I took a sick leave and commuted home. Upon getting home I took a nap, and ate nothing the rest of the day except lugaw, which is something like rice porridge.

353/365 - Chula Staring Out
Our pet cat, Chula
Sunday
Sunday was pretty eventful, but I'd rather not talk about it online. Let's just say I'm glad I'm back home where I can get some rest, and prepare myself for the coming week.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)