Thursday, June 19, 2014

341 - 343/365 - Clutter

341/365 - On My To'Read List
On my to-read list
342/365 - Clutter
Clutter
343/365 - Ham and Cheese in a Tube
Ham & cheese in a tube! Very very tasty.
Last weekend I started clearing out some of my old clothes. That's only the beginning. I need to de-clutter my stuff. There are some things I need to find (toys, specifically) that I have no idea where they are now. And they are expensive toys, mind you.

I also need to free up space. Why? Well, why not? Most of the stuff in my old room (the one I used to sleep in when my grandmother was still alive years ago) I haven't seen or touched in years.

I guess it's time to organize. Either donate or sell some of the stuff I have.

Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you very much for taking time out to leave a comment on my blog. :)